TimeZone™ Workforce Management System
TimeZone™ Workforce Management brochure
ITR’s TimeZone™ software delivers full-function time and attendance management with many HR and administration features to help you optimize your workforce. A powerful and flexible solution, TimeZone™ addresses every aspect of your workforce management cycle, from data collection, to workforce scheduling, to time and labor data management and approval, to payroll preparation.
TimeZone™ – The Web-based Solution for Your Entire Enterprise
TimeZone™ has been developed with a scalable, multi-tier architecture using Microsoft’s MS SQL Server. It is robust and flexible enough for mid-size and larger organizations requiring an enterprise-wide system.
TimeZone™ Web helps you cut costs by enabling deployment of the application and upgrades on a single server to hundreds or even thousands of users in multiple facilities, without client-side installation. Designed to scale and grow with companies with as few as 5 employees to up to 15,000 or more, TimeZone™ is ideal for businesses of any size.
What Can TimeZone™ Do For Your Business?
- Save from 2 - 5% on payroll costs by eliminating errors, oversights and manual processes, automating work rules and accurately calculating employee hours
- Optimize employee resources, automatically assign schedules and ensure proper shift coverage with TimeZone™ Scheduler
- Effectively manage benefit entitlement with TimeZone™ Accruals
- Enable remote workers to clock in and out on their PC’s with WebPunch or record elapsed time and expenses with Weekly Timesheets, part of TimeZone™ Professional module. With full-function Employee Self Service capabilities, this module empowers employees and saves valuable time of HR administrators.
- Easily manage and implement rule and policy changes centrally, and communicate these and other HR correspondence such as absence requests and approvals, with TimeZone™ Letters
- Calculate labor costs in relation to jobs/projects/departments with TimeZone™ Labor Allocation